Loading DNS Servers
1. Enter your website domain name into the search box e.g. google.com
2. Choose your DNS record type e.g. A, AAAA, MX, NS, SOA.
3. Click the search button.
4. The DNS Propagation checker is then looking if your current IP address has already propagated across the Internet.
- If the DNS query is successful you will see a tick.
- If the DNS query is not successful you will see a cross.
- If there was a problem with the DNS server or the query is not supported by the server you will see an empty circle.
- If the DNS propagation process has been completed you should see the same IP address returned from all nameservers.
Propagation DNS provides a free DNS look up service to check current IP address and DNS record information against multiple name servers located worldwide.
Using our fast and reliable Propagation DNS Checker you can check the current state of DNS propagation after you've made changes to your domain records.
The IP address you are using is:220.127.116.11